Setting The Standard
We set the standard by which other replacement windows are measured. Over fifty years of innovation has resulted in a collection of windows that are designed and engineered to provide beauty, performance, ease of operation, virtually no maintenance, and increased energy-efficiency.
All CBC replacement windows are made with fully extruded virgin vinyl frames and sashes for durability and beauty with no chipping, peeling, cracking or warping. All colors are formulated right into the vinyl, so the color never fades and your windows will never need painting or staining. Airtight insulating chambers and insulated glass units provide energy-efficient performance throughout every season. And all Alside windows will operate easily, even after decades of regular use, thanks to the stainless steel, high performance Constant Force Balance system.
Best of all, CBC replacement windows gracefully enhance the architectural style of your home, whether it’s traditional or contemporary. Ranging from feature-packed models to high-quality value-driven models, we know there’s a model to fit your specific style, performance and budget needs.
Excalibur’s windows are beautiful and remarkably solid, sturdy and stable. Plus, our beveled mainframe design is exceptionally slim and refined. Their sleek construction easily complements any type of architecture.
You’ll find that Excalibur vinyl frames will never chip, peel, crack or warp, and will never need painting or caulking. And Excalibur’s tilt-in sashes make cleaning a pleasure. You’ll save money on energy bills because Excalibur’s superior all-weather performance helps reduce heating and cooling costs.
The ultimate choice for beauty, comfort and energy efficiency, Excalibur windows help to pay for themselves through lower energy costs, freedom from maintenance and increased property values. Plus, our impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty* delivers the peace-of-mind you would expect from an industry leader.
- Fully extruded lift rail adds strength, durability and ease of operation
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines
- Protective hollow bulb seal at the sill for added weather protection
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made tough and solid with PVC resin, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double strength glass with optimal air space improves year round performance.
- Warm Edge Spacer System maximizes performance and longevity. 5. Interlock at sash meeting rails adds to your sense of security, comfort and well-being.
- Protective bulb seal helps to prevent air infiltration at the meeting rail.
- Fully extruded lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
- Drop in glazing for extra protection from the elements.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
- Protective bulb seal at the sill provides extra protection from the elements & sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
Plus these additional features
Our vinyl windows are made to be long-lasting, high-performance and technically superior. To prove that each window achieves all of these goals, Alside seeks verification from independent testing and certification agencies.
The American Society for Testing and Materials is an agency that develops rigorous testing standards for products that you use in your home every day. ASTM designs tests that challenge specific products in very specific ways such as extreme weather and impact resistance. These tests are witnessed by independent laboratories using the nationally recognized American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) test standards and criteria.
ASTM E 283: air infiltration resistance
Our windows easily pass the rigorous air infiltration resistance testing procedure. This means our windows minimize the infiltration of outside air, even at extreme wind speeds.
ASTM E 547: water infiltration resistance
Our select window brands have resisted water infiltration in this test approximating rainfall at the rate of eight inches per hour under simulated wind speeds of up to 50 miles per hour.
ASTM E 330: extreme wind speeds
Our select window brands maintain their strength and integrity in simulated wind speeds up to 155 mph — the equivalent of a Category 5 hurricane.
The lineals used to manufacture Alside window products are voluntarily submitted to annual UL testing and quarterly inspections to assure you that they are UL Classified to ASTM E 84.
The Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
As a recognized leader in product innovation, manufacturing excellence and uncompromising quality control — CBC offers a layer of protection and peace-of-mind: a Lifetime Limted Material Warranty. From the day your windows are installed to the day you sell your home, you have our assurance that your windows are fully backed.
The CBC Lifetime Labor Warranty
As a recognized leader in remodeling, construction excellence and uncompromising quality control — CBC offers one more layer of protection and peace-of-mind: a Lifetime Labor Warranty. From the day your windows are installed to the day you sell your home, you have our assurance that your windows are fully backed. We will replace any damages free of any labor charges, for any reason. The only exception: damages caused by mother nature.